Trumbull Coverage Options
Trumbull Insurance Company, a subsidiary of The Hartford Insurance Company, provides a whole range of auto and homeowners insurance programs with plenty of coverage options and multiple additional advantages. The company operates in 5 states including Washington, Michigan, Minnesota, Pennsylvania, and Texas. While there are still an only small number of states it caters to, the company has modern customer support system which allows its customers to manage their policies online. They can view billing information, file claims, view claim status, make payments, update personal info, and find local repair shop as well.
Available coverage options from Trumbull Insurance Company Michigan, Programs are as follows:
– Bodily Injury Liability – Property Damage Liability
– Collision – Non-collision
– Personal Injury Protection – Rental Car Reimbursement
– Glass Coverage – Medical Payments
– Underinsured/Uninsured Motorist – Personal Umbrella
In most (if not all) auto insurance companies, the coverage options are pretty much the same with slight (if any) differences. What makes Trumbull auto insurance Michigan Programs stand out from the crowd is the sheer number of extra benefits that bring more value to the protections. Among all the available benefits, the most useful ones are as follows:
- 12-Month Rate Protection: as soon as you agree to become a policyholder, your insurance rate is locked-in for a full 12-month period. Regardless of potential issues with your policies within that time limit, there will be no surcharge to the rate.
- Lifetime Renewability: for as long as you are able to drive, your policy is renewable. There are, of course, basic requirements such as the obligation to acquire valid driver license and pay the insurance premium.
- New Car Replacement Coverage: not available in the basic Trumbull insurance Michigan Program, this coverage makes sure you get replacement of the same exact car model and make in case you total it within the first 15 months or 15,000 miles (whichever comes first) of the purchase. Neither deduction nor depreciation applies.
- RecoverCare: in the event you cannot perform essential household tasks such as lawn maintenance, regular cleaning, or even dog walking due to an accident, the company provides reimbursement for the cost you spend to get the tasks done. The coverage is applicable when Medicare or Health Insurance does not cover injuries.
- 24/7 Claim Service: regardless of time and day, all policyholders have the right to get quality customer support from the company. This is why the company gives their customers a 24/7 claim hotline for them to file a report and get a prompt response. You will always find people at the other end of the line to walk you through the claim process from the start to the end.
- Lifetime Care Repair Insurance: Trumbull has more than 1,600 authorized repair shop all across the country. Repair cost for damages to your cars due to covered risks is no longer a serious problem that becomes a financial burden after an accident. As long as you own or lease the damaged vehicle, this coverage is applicable.
In addition to those benefits, the company also has ADVANTAGE PLUS Program that offers more protections and additional savings such as erased deductible, was the very of deductible for a not-at-fault insurance, and first accident forgiveness. AARP endorses Trumbull car insurance program.
Besides car insurance, the company also offers homeowners insurance with equally compelling coverage and advantages. Available coverage options from Trumbull Homeowner Insurance program are as follows:
- Dwelling Coverage: this is the coverage everybody thinks about when every time anybody mentions homeowner insurance policy. It is a financial protection to almost everything that is part of the property’s main structure including walls, electrical wiring, foundations, staircases, roof, and even HVAC system. It is recommended that every policyholder purchases enough coverage limit (enough to rebuild the entire house in the unfortunate event of total destructions)
- Detached Structures: some houses or properties consist of several buildings that are not directly connected to the main house. Trumbull home owner insurance company also offers financial protections to those detached structures against multiple perils. Structures such as fences and sheds are under the protection of the coverage.
- Personal Belongings: valuables stored inside the covered buildings are as well insured. Things like appliances, furniture pieces, clothing, collectibles, rare unique, and jewelry are financially protected.
- Liability: in contrast to popular belief, homeowner insurance is more than just financial protection against physical damages. Liability coverage protects homeowner in two ways. First, it protects homeowner in case of a lawsuit filed by a party who gets injured within the boundary of the property. Second, in case the homeowner is found guilty in the proceedings, the coverage helps pay the losses incurred.
- Medical Payments: If someone is injured in your property, whether or not you are at fault, the coverage helps pay the medical bill for the treatment. In case the injury is caused by a family member, the coverage also helps cover the medical bills regardless of where it happens.
Another highlight from Trumbull is the Green Rebuilding option
If homeowners choose to purchase this option, the coverage limit increases to 10% anytime they use an environmentally-friendly material to reshape, rebuild, or renovate the covered structures. For example, if your porch or room gets destroyed by a covered loss, and you decide to use eco-friendly wall materials/paint as well as eco-friendly demolition techniques. The company, as everyone knows, cover all the extra cost that appears in the middle of the way. There is also the option to cover Loss of Use, which covers the entire living expenses you need in the event your property is uninhabitable due to the covered loss.
Help? CALL 877-378-4573 (Auto Insurance for New Customers) Our support team is available 24/7