Trumbull Auto Insurance Quote
Trumbull Auto Insurance quote offers policies available from The Hartford, the parent company. Hartford’s history as an insurance company spans for more than 200 years. Its portfolio includes the insurance policies for the Hoover Dam and 1906 San Francisco earthquake. Today the company and its subsidiaries thrive as property and casualty insurance providers with 3 major insurance products: auto, home, and business. One of the subsidiaries is the Trumbull Insurance Company which sells and underwrites auto policies in Michigan, Minnesota, and Pennsylvania. Home Insurance Programs are also available from the subsidiary but only in Washington and Texas.
Coverage options for Auto Insurance Programs include a whole range of financial protections designed to give you peace of mind when you drive, repair, and get involved in an accident. They include:
- Collision Coverage
- Non-Collision Damage
- Car Insurance Medical Payments
- Auto Policy Bodily Injury Liability
- Property Damage Liability
- Uninsured-Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury
- Uninsured-Underinsured Motorist Property Damage
- Personal Injury Protection (No-Fault Insurance)
- Rental Car Expense
It is also possible to tailor the coverage types based on your needs and financial situations for better cash flow management on your part. More than just customizable coverage options, Trumbull insurance company Michigan offers benefits as follows.
- Lifetime Renewability: once you sign the policy and become a policyholder, you can renew the policy for as long as you are able to drive. Of course, you need to meet basic requirements such as maintaining valid driver license and paying the premiums for the active policy.
- New Car Replacement Coverage: in the event you total a new car within the first 15,000 miles, or 15 months (whichever comes first) of the purchase, the company pays to replace the vehicle (same model, make, and equipment) without depreciation and deduction. Make sure you include the coverage in your quote to receive such benefit.
- RecoverCare: you can consider this assistance after you get involved in accident and suffer from injuries which prevent you from performing daily tasks. Trumbull reimburses the cost for essential household chores such as cleaning and lawn maintenance to name a few, so you have no additional financial burden. The coverage is applicable when injuries are not covered by separate health insurance.
- 12-Month Rate Protection: as soon as you sign the policy, the rate stated in it shall remain the same throughout a policy period (12 months). Trumbull does not change premium or reassess driving record in every 6 months.
- Lifetime car Repair: Trumbull works with an extensive network of more than 1,600 repair shops. For as long as you own or lease your vehicle, authorized shops will stand behind their workmanships for covered repairs.
- 24/7 Hotline: claim services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Regardless of time and day, the company takes and responds to every claim filed by policyholders. Professional service will guide policyholders through the process from beginning to the end.
In addition to the basic coverage options, you can include ADVANTAGE PLUS Program in your Trumbull Insurance company AARP. The program includes benefits including but not limited to:
- Disappearing Deductibles: as long as policyholder retains clean driving record, the company reduces the deductible each year. Good drivers have the chance to remove deductibles all the way down to $0.
- First Accident Forgiveness: accident happens, and this is why Trumbull offers an accident-forgiveness program in which the first accident shall not affect (increase) premium regardless of who is at fault. The benefit applies only for those who have been policyholders in the company for five consecutive years.
There are many ways to reduce insurance premiums; one of them is by taking advantage of discounts. Trumbull and Hartford offer the following discounts to help manage finances and relive some of the financial burdens.
- Paid-in-Full: while it is possible to pay the premiums on monthly basis, you can reduce the total amount of payments by paying-in-full. Premium reduction is available.
- Bundle Insurance: Trumbull offers both auto and home insurance programs in some states. Bundling you coverage into one single policy makes you eligible for the bundle discount benefit. Maximum savings are 5% for auto policy and 20% for home/renter/condo policies.
- Safety Equipment: install safety equipment such as air bags and anti-theft devices to enjoy more savings. Active anti-theft devices reduce the premium for Comprehensive coverage with further savings if you also install tracking and alarm functions. An automatic air bag helps to reduce overall premium as well, and you can optimize the savings by installing more than one in your car.
- Driver Training: There are two types of driver training courses to help reduce premium with Trumbull. Defensive Driver Course gives up to 3 years of discount eligibility, while an approved driver training (for first-time drivers) under 21 years old (under 25 in Georgia) gives premium credit.
More discounts are available if you use electric or hybrid cars and get good scores in high school or college. For further information on auto policy discounts, you can contact the company directly via phone or visit Trumbull Insurance Company address at One Hartford Plaza, Hartford, Connecticut, United States.
Another good thing is that Trumbull offers its auto policies for all types of vehicles including classic cars, everyday cars, gold carts, ATVs, boats, RVs, and snowmobiles. Especially for classic cars, all the available discounts are available as long as you meet the requirements. However, the coverage options are more limited with only three protections including Bodily Injury Liability, Property Damage Liability, and Physical Damage. To get a better look at the estimated premium and reductions from discounts or benefits, sign up for Trumbull Auto Insurance quote now.
Help? CALL 877-378-4573 (Auto Insurance for New Customers) Our support team is available 24/7